The deep muscle treatment pros trust with the durability and features they rely on. Enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort with the smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own. We stand by PRO’s professional-grade durability with an industry-leading 2-year warranty.
QuietForce Technology QX150: Built to deliver professional-grade power
No motor in existence could deliver the unparalleled power of a Theragun while also operating quietly, so we created our own. The PRO’s commercial-grade brushless motor with QuietForce Technology delivers up to 60 lbs. of no-stall force–should you need it– all while being as quiet as a standard electric toothbrush.
As quiet as average massage devices with the unrivaled, professional-grade power of our deep muscle treatment. Where other massage devices force you to choose, the PRO effortlessly delivers both.
PRO is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for your body. Its reinforced drive train withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality.
The PRO leads the industry with 5 hours of total battery life and 2 continuously swappable external batteries. Now with twice the battery life of our previous generations.
The PRO offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create ideal angles to reach any area of the body. Our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
2 Interchangeable Batteries
PRO includes 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with 150 minutes of battery life each. Charge one battery while the other is in use and continuously swap them for all-day run time. It’s also wireless charging enables, so you can conveniently charge the device in its wireless charging stand (sold separately).
OLED Screen with Force Meter
The OLED screen gives you complete control over your recovery routine by conveniently displaying your current speed and a responsive force meter. And if you leave your phone in the locker room or at home, you can toggle between up to 3 preset treatments saved to your device from the Therabody app.
Customizable Speed Range
Whether you’re treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the PRO can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).
The app that personalizes your routine and guides you through your wellness journey.
The Therabody app integrates with Apple Health and Google Fit, and learns from your behaviors to suggest guided routines that can be sent to your device via Bluetooth®.
Theragun Percussive Therapy: How it works and why it’s different
The key to any deep muscle treatment is a higher amplitude-a fancy word for how far the shaft of a device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion. Our devices stand apart with a 16 mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers.
Most low-amplitude, high-speed massagers rapidly vibrate and desensitize the skin. Our devices travel 60% deeper then actually come off of the surface of the skin at precisely 40 times per second, targeting a localized area without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn’t get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the PRO delivers our unique amplitude and speed with up to 60 lbs. force without stalling – a powerful, potent dose for greater circulation and tension release
6 Easy-to-Clean Attachments
What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. So all of our attachments, except the Supersoft, are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Supersoft Attachment (Impact Level: 1/10): Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Dampener Attachment (Impact Level: 3/10): Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment (Impact Level: 5/10): Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Wedge Attachment (Impact Level: 5/10): Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” a motion that helps decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Thumb Attachment (Impact Level: 7/10): Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Cone Attachment (Impact Level: 10/10): Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- What’s Included: PRO Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch (Supersoft, Dampener, Standard Ball, Wedge, Thumb, Cone), 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in (25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
- Battery Type: 2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries